© 2007-14 Max J. PucherAll rights reserved!
Benefits of Papyrus ACM:
- empowers business users
- builds virtual process organizations
- users create knowledge processes
- does not require flowcharting
- assembles optimized processes
- measures customer perceptions
- gathers actionable knowledge
- links business and process GOALS
- provides operational transparency
- 62,626 hits
- The Forrester Research Wave on DCM 2014
- Flowcharts and Goal-Orientation
- Adapt: Why Success Always Starts With Failure
- Dynamic Exception Handling or Adaptive Goals?
- The Difference between DYNAMIC and ADAPTIVE.
- Filling the Void between BPM and Social Media
- Consolidated Customer Service: CRM, BPM and ECM
- BPMN 2.0 Extensions: Data, Content, Rules and Goals
- ACM Empowerment or BPM Enforcement?
- Why Adaptive Case Management?
- Can BPM encode knowledge?
- Process Mining versus User-Trained Agent
- The Scientific Roots of ACM
- BPM is about Cost-Cutting
- Different Views of ACM
Category Archives: Enterprise 2.0
In this post I will shed light on many of the fuzzy areas of ACM that have come up again over the last few weeks. Some of it relates to similarities and overlap with both BPMS products on the one … Continue reading