© 2007-14 Max J. PucherAll rights reserved!
Benefits of Papyrus ACM:
- empowers business users
- builds virtual process organizations
- users create knowledge processes
- does not require flowcharting
- assembles optimized processes
- measures customer perceptions
- gathers actionable knowledge
- links business and process GOALS
- provides operational transparency
- 62,626 hits
- The Forrester Research Wave on DCM 2014
- Flowcharts and Goal-Orientation
- Adapt: Why Success Always Starts With Failure
- Dynamic Exception Handling or Adaptive Goals?
- The Difference between DYNAMIC and ADAPTIVE.
- Filling the Void between BPM and Social Media
- Consolidated Customer Service: CRM, BPM and ECM
- BPMN 2.0 Extensions: Data, Content, Rules and Goals
- ACM Empowerment or BPM Enforcement?
- Why Adaptive Case Management?
- Can BPM encode knowledge?
- Process Mining versus User-Trained Agent
- The Scientific Roots of ACM
- BPM is about Cost-Cutting
- Different Views of ACM
Category Archives: ISIS Papyrus
ISIS Papyrus Process and Communication Platform has been recently evaluated both for its content and its process capability in two independent reports by Forrester Research about Customer Communications Management (DOCCM) and Dynamic Case Management (DCM). These acronyms are unfortunately quite confusing. I do prefer CCM … Continue reading
Rather than the approach chosen by Social-BPM or other collaborative process design tools, Papyrus pushes for ‘Design by Doing’ where the users are empowered to create processes interactively without analysis and then can execute or change as required. Therefore the … Continue reading
Value Delivered Key Benefits/Value Single, integrated communication & process platform is state- and event-driven and rule-based (data-driven) GOAL-oriented planning allows direct connection with financial targets and strategic objectives Holistic customer view for end-to-end case management Out-of-the-box shared case folder with … Continue reading
ISIS Papyrus Software offers a consolidated, end-to-end solution for inbound and outbound communications and process management. Its business communication platform uses a repository to consolidate business rules, document management and Case Management. Papyrus is globally the FIRST software system that … Continue reading