© 2007-14 Max J. PucherAll rights reserved!
Benefits of Papyrus ACM:
- empowers business users
- builds virtual process organizations
- users create knowledge processes
- does not require flowcharting
- assembles optimized processes
- measures customer perceptions
- gathers actionable knowledge
- links business and process GOALS
- provides operational transparency
- 55,310 hits
- The Forrester Research Wave on DCM 2014
- Flowcharts and Goal-Orientation
- Adapt: Why Success Always Starts With Failure
- Dynamic Exception Handling or Adaptive Goals?
- The Difference between DYNAMIC and ADAPTIVE.
- Filling the Void between BPM and Social Media
- Consolidated Customer Service: CRM, BPM and ECM
- BPMN 2.0 Extensions: Data, Content, Rules and Goals
- ACM Empowerment or BPM Enforcement?
- Why Adaptive Case Management?
- Can BPM encode knowledge?
- Process Mining versus User-Trained Agent
- The Scientific Roots of ACM
- BPM is about Cost-Cutting
- Different Views of ACM
Category Archives: Uncategorized
ISIS Papyrus Process and Communication Platform has been recently evaluated both for its content and its process capability in two independent reports by Forrester Research about Customer Communications Management (DOCCM) and Dynamic Case Management (DCM). These acronyms are unfortunately quite confusing. I do prefer CCM … Continue reading
Goals can represent a desirable future state or situation, a trend value or a set of rules or constraints. Therefore one needs a powerful data mapping capability and rules embedded in the process engine and not external. For business, goals … Continue reading
(This is a short version of the full post: The Value of Failure) After centuries of Tayloristic command and control management approaches, adaptive concepts are finally being considered in the business world. Tim Harford wrote in ‘Adapt: Why Success Always … Continue reading