© 2007-14 Max J. PucherAll rights reserved!
Benefits of Papyrus ACM:
- empowers business users
- builds virtual process organizations
- users create knowledge processes
- does not require flowcharting
- assembles optimized processes
- measures customer perceptions
- gathers actionable knowledge
- links business and process GOALS
- provides operational transparency
- 58,160 hits
- The Forrester Research Wave on DCM 2014
- Flowcharts and Goal-Orientation
- Adapt: Why Success Always Starts With Failure
- Dynamic Exception Handling or Adaptive Goals?
- The Difference between DYNAMIC and ADAPTIVE.
- Filling the Void between BPM and Social Media
- Consolidated Customer Service: CRM, BPM and ECM
- BPMN 2.0 Extensions: Data, Content, Rules and Goals
- ACM Empowerment or BPM Enforcement?
- Why Adaptive Case Management?
- Can BPM encode knowledge?
- Process Mining versus User-Trained Agent
- The Scientific Roots of ACM
- BPM is about Cost-Cutting
- Different Views of ACM
Tag Archives: ACM
ISIS Papyrus Process and Communication Platform has been recently evaluated both for its content and its process capability in two independent reports by Forrester Research about Customer Communications Management (DOCCM) and Dynamic Case Management (DCM). These acronyms are unfortunately quite confusing. I do prefer CCM … Continue reading
Some BPM consultants propose that processes are the most important corporate asset. I disagree because a process is an abstract entity that produces no value. Value is defined by human interaction and perception in the real world. While abstract processes … Continue reading
What keeps the managers, directors and executives of a business awake at night, tossing and turning? The long-range questions about where the ecomony is going and what the competition is or will be doing? Does anyone think they are wondering … Continue reading
In forum discussions and during the ACM tweetjam the suggestion came up multiple times that Adaptive Case Management has to do with controlled anarchy and chaos. I disagree with anarchy as it describes a state of lawlessness in a group … Continue reading
The only reason to execute processes is to achieve certain outcomes and GOAL ORIENTATION is therefore essential. Linking those outcomes to rigid execution from the beginning is a key problem of current BPM implementations, because these processes are not simple, … Continue reading
Client Challenge Adaptive Case Management is a progression from the initiation of a case to its final resolution. Typically, even a simple process also has to be integrated with the database, database tables, inbound and outbound business communication (CRM/ECM), case … Continue reading