© 2007-14 Max J. PucherAll rights reserved!
Benefits of Papyrus ACM:
- empowers business users
- builds virtual process organizations
- users create knowledge processes
- does not require flowcharting
- assembles optimized processes
- measures customer perceptions
- gathers actionable knowledge
- links business and process GOALS
- provides operational transparency
- 61,389 hits
- The Forrester Research Wave on DCM 2014
- Flowcharts and Goal-Orientation
- Adapt: Why Success Always Starts With Failure
- Dynamic Exception Handling or Adaptive Goals?
- The Difference between DYNAMIC and ADAPTIVE.
- Filling the Void between BPM and Social Media
- Consolidated Customer Service: CRM, BPM and ECM
- BPMN 2.0 Extensions: Data, Content, Rules and Goals
- ACM Empowerment or BPM Enforcement?
- Why Adaptive Case Management?
- Can BPM encode knowledge?
- Process Mining versus User-Trained Agent
- The Scientific Roots of ACM
- BPM is about Cost-Cutting
- Different Views of ACM
Tag Archives: ISIS Papyrus
Some BPM consultants propose that processes are the most important corporate asset. I disagree because a process is an abstract entity that produces no value. Value is defined by human interaction and perception in the real world. While abstract processes … Continue reading
Rather than the approach chosen by Social-BPM or other collaborative process design tools, Papyrus pushes for ‘Design by Doing’ where the users are empowered to create processes interactively without analysis and then can execute or change as required. Therefore the … Continue reading