© 2007-14 Max J. PucherAll rights reserved!
Benefits of Papyrus ACM:
- empowers business users
- builds virtual process organizations
- users create knowledge processes
- does not require flowcharting
- assembles optimized processes
- measures customer perceptions
- gathers actionable knowledge
- links business and process GOALS
- provides operational transparency
- 54,971 hits
- The Forrester Research Wave on DCM 2014
- Flowcharts and Goal-Orientation
- Adapt: Why Success Always Starts With Failure
- Dynamic Exception Handling or Adaptive Goals?
- The Difference between DYNAMIC and ADAPTIVE.
- Filling the Void between BPM and Social Media
- Consolidated Customer Service: CRM, BPM and ECM
- BPMN 2.0 Extensions: Data, Content, Rules and Goals
- ACM Empowerment or BPM Enforcement?
- Why Adaptive Case Management?
- Can BPM encode knowledge?
- Process Mining versus User-Trained Agent
- The Scientific Roots of ACM
- BPM is about Cost-Cutting
- Different Views of ACM
- Explore Digital Business @ 2017 Open House & User Conferences - Register now for Vienna May 7-9 & Dallas May 21-23… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 weeks ago
- REAL-TIME TALK: See us at Xploration17 Mar 28-30 to avoid "service gaps" - let's talk Digital Business in Real Time… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 months ago
- SPECIAL NOTES: Less than 1 month until the 37th Open Papyrus Jazz Festival! Ivrea (Italy) 23-24-25 March & 1 April… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 months ago
- Explore Digital Business @ 2017 Open House & User Conferences - Register now for Vienna May 7-9 & Dallas May 21-23… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 months ago
- Papyrus Software is a Challenger in CCM research where #digitalbusiness drives innovation #omnichannelplatform… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 months ago
- Jeff Bezos on Customer Obsession, Process, and Machine Learning isismjpucher.wordpress.com/2017/04/18/jef… https://t.co/YfXvA0RA07 1 month ago
- Ray Kurzweil: How to Create a Mind isismjpucher.wordpress.com/2017/01/02/ray… https://t.co/ZTddkm7GAJ 4 months ago
- Steve Jobs about Process and Content youtube.com/watch?feature=… isismjpucher.wordpress.com/2016/12/17/ste… 5 months ago
- Steve Jobs about Process and Content in 'The Lost Interview': youtu.be/m22WNeE5_6U?a via @YouTube 5 months ago
- I liked a @YouTube video from @maxjpucher youtu.be/HYMRqQ7nTdI?a MJP2016 highlights 5 months ago