© 2007-14 Max J. PucherAll rights reserved!
Benefits of Papyrus ACM:
- empowers business users
- builds virtual process organizations
- users create knowledge processes
- does not require flowcharting
- assembles optimized processes
- measures customer perceptions
- gathers actionable knowledge
- links business and process GOALS
- provides operational transparency
- 56,489 hits
- The Forrester Research Wave on DCM 2014
- Flowcharts and Goal-Orientation
- Adapt: Why Success Always Starts With Failure
- Dynamic Exception Handling or Adaptive Goals?
- The Difference between DYNAMIC and ADAPTIVE.
- Filling the Void between BPM and Social Media
- Consolidated Customer Service: CRM, BPM and ECM
- BPMN 2.0 Extensions: Data, Content, Rules and Goals
- ACM Empowerment or BPM Enforcement?
- Why Adaptive Case Management?
- Can BPM encode knowledge?
- Process Mining versus User-Trained Agent
- The Scientific Roots of ACM
- BPM is about Cost-Cutting
- Different Views of ACM
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- For some reason the myth of robotic process automation or RPA does not die. But maybe IBM with it's ME-TOO announcem… lnkd.in/grwx3Nd 2 months ago
- Jeff Bezos on Customer Obsession, Process, and Machine Learning isismjpucher.wordpress.com/2017/04/18/jef… https://t.co/YfXvA0RA07 6 months ago
- Ray Kurzweil: How to Create a Mind isismjpucher.wordpress.com/2017/01/02/ray… https://t.co/ZTddkm7GAJ 9 months ago
- Steve Jobs about Process and Content youtube.com/watch?feature=… isismjpucher.wordpress.com/2016/12/17/ste… 10 months ago
- Steve Jobs about Process and Content in 'The Lost Interview': youtu.be/m22WNeE5_6U?a via @YouTube 10 months ago